If past performance is indicative of future performance then this will be my only blog post for the year. Fortunately, all my stock prospectuses tell me that this is not the case so maybe I’ll keep up on it this year.
I can easily say that 2011 was a great year. There were quite a few life events:
- My son, Drake, was born!
- My family moved to an awesome new house.
- I started a new position as a dev manager @ Quest.
- Clare and I went to Las Vegas again with an awesome friend.
- I became an uncle to a beautiful baby girl.
- Wedplaces has been put on the back-burner. I will write about this sometime soon.
- I am working on an iPhone app — who isn’t?.
- I am taking a 2nd trip to China for my new position.
- I am learning Mandarin via Rosetta Stone — partially for work, but mostly because I want to learn it for Wes and Drake. Hopefully it will help get them into the Verona Area International School.
- My family will hopefully be going to the Virgin Islands sometime this year.
I’d love to hear what you did in 2011 and plan on doing in 2012.