I started this blog about one year ago. Lets see what’s happened since then.
On the personal front,
- I started and finished doing some side-work for a small startup, MyPayNet. I learned a lot from this and will try to share more this year.
- Clare, Wes and I went to France for 2 weeks. You can see lots of pictures on our Picasa site.
- Wesley had his first birthday!
- Clare and I went to Las Vegas with family and friends. Hmmm, can’t find the link to those pictures — maybe that’s a good thing….
- We put our house up for sale and hope to sell it and build a new one. We’re doing this, in part, because -
- We’re expecting another baby boy around February 21st.
I have to say that that is a lot of doing. No wonder my blogging has slipped.
In spirit with my entrepreneurial side, I am creating a Wedding Venue Search Tool, Wed Places. I’m still in the exploration phase so I’m trying to find a business model around this idea. I’ll be providing more details around this soon. If you have any thoughts let me know.